Each unit has independent roller shutter door
Click Image to Enlarge
The North Tipperary Food Centre’s, 3 production units are customised and built to the highest modern standards and comply with all relevant standards legislation and guidelines for best practice.
The centre is ideal for start up food producers, those expanding or those wishing to relocate from an existing premise.
Tipperary is home to many strong local food companies, all of which contributes to the establishment of a nerve centre for high quality food production.
The 3 production units are totally independent of each other, each measuring 76.8 sq.m.
The total area for food production is 234sq.m which can be adjusted in size depending on individual business requirements.
Fit Out of the Production Units
• All panels for ceilings and walls are to Food Hygiene Standards
• Concrete stainless floors designed to meet Food Hygiene Standards for comfort, non slip, sloped, non crack, heat and cold resistant
• Individual Drainage System for fat, sink etc from units with pre treatment unit on site
• Separate foul drainage system from the toilets
• Washrooms and toilets
• Gulley traps that can be easily cleaned out
• Each unit has their own produce drop off point/door
• Individual water and ESB meters
• Public access and entrance area
• All standard fire safety features and exits
• Staff Tea Room/ Toilets/Changing Area
• Preparation Room/ Wash Area
• Dry Goods Area/Packaging Area
• Staff Tea Room/Office Space which is Optional
• Intake/Dispatch/Chill Area
• Intake/Dispatch Lobby
• Entrance Lobby/Hygiene Lobby
• Each unit has independent roller shutter door
• General Waste compound for each unit
• Internet access
• Ample car parking available
If you have any questions please contact us.