Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers)
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 and any other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Children under 16: collection of names and email addresses.
Anyone under the age of 16 should get permission from their parent or guardian before they submit personal data to North Tipperary Food Works online web resources.
Parents or guardians can contact the North Tipperary Food Works to request deletion of details by e-mail at foodhubrearcross (at) gmail (dot) com
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of €10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
North Tipperary Food Works
Main Street of Rearcross
If you have any questions please contact us.